Sunday, August 29, 2010

She's a Bard girl at heart (Karen Gillan)



Doctor Who's Karen Gillan is wowing fans as Amy Pond, but it seems she could murder another good part - in a Shakespeare tragedy.

She revealed: "I'm signed up for the next series of Doctor Who so I have no plans for anything else right now, but I would love to get into theatre after this series. I think Lady Macbeth is a character I could really get into - and she's from Inverness like me."

Fortunately it sounds as if the quirky actress and model's new found fame is washing over her like blood off a Scottish murderer's hands.

"It doesn't bother me or change how I dress," she said. "I've always been into fashion so I'm going to wear what I like.

"And I don't exercise or diet or anything. I slouch in front of the TV." Plenty of girls would kill to be able to do that...

No comments: