Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Doctor Who and Politics

There has been a lot of talking about David Tennant and his 'embracing' Politics. A lot has been said and written, but honestly... I don't get what the big deal is. I'm not even going to write which political party he supports: if you are interested, it is all over the Internet, I'm afraid.
I believe it is important to be up-to-date with whatever's happening at the moment in your country, but it is exactly this type of needless news and gossip that I'm more than willing to live without. So what that he made his thoughts on politics public? That only shows he knows the country he lives in and is well informed. Everybody should be, really. The Government is run by politicians, but it is our vote that counts. Or, at least, it should be that way in every country.

No comments: