Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Doctor Who Season 5 - Episode Titles revealed!


I've been searching the web and I've found several possible names for some of the episodes. As pointed out by my good friend @faithfulviewer on Twitter, some of the titles I gathered from 'sylvestermccoy.com' are wrong. I was also told that the second episode has been named 'The Beast Below'.
Here's another list of possible episode titles (lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com):

501 The Eleventh Hour.
502 Title Unknown.
503 Title Unknown.
504 Time Of The Angels.
505 Flesh & Stone.
506 Vampires of Venice.
507 Unknown.
508 The Ground Beneath Their Feet.
509 Cold Blood.
510 Vincent & The Doctor.
511 Unknown.
512 The Pandorica Opens.
513 Title Unknown.
514 Title Unknown (Christmas Special)

For more information on who wrote these, check this blog archive.

No comments: