Monday, February 22, 2010

James Corden in Doctor Who?


A show insider is quoted as saying: "We normally keep our guest stars under wraps but you can't hide a bloke like James.

"And now he's not coming to Wales for Gavin & Stacey anymore, it's pretty obvious why he is here. James loves coming to Wales. And it gives him a chance to meet up with Ruth Jones, who co-wrote Gavin and Stacey with him and starred as Nessa."

The source added: "We're just delighted to have James on board. He is a great actor and he'll be a perfect fit for the new Doctor Who."
Digital Spy


I don't know what to believe, to be honest. I think it is better if we wait and see if it is official...
What do you think of James? I don't mind him, but it's not like I actually like him. As in liking Matt, for example. I am, however, curious... I want to know if it is true... and if it is... What character will he be playing??

No comments: