Saturday, February 13, 2010

Have you seen the new DW action figures?


Yeah, yeah, it's true. I'm almost 18 and I collect DW action figures. I don't play with them, if that's what you're thinking! Anyway, I'm building a collection. I shall post a picture of my figures... someday. Eventually. More to the point, there are some NEW DW figures, and I'm very excited about it.

I know there's a pack with Rassilon and all, which is very cool. Also, I've seen a review of an injured Tenth Doctor :D. And here you have some good news: they're changed the Tenth Doctor's hair! Finally! They've been using the same layout over and over again. Now the hair is just spot on. And the bruises... oh, brilliant! There's an Eleventh Doctor figure as well. I haven't seen it properly, though, but it looks really neat.


Do you have 'em? How are they? Please do comment!

No comments: