Thursday, September 09, 2010

Katherine Jenkins talks about her acting skills



Katherine Jenkins has admitted that she was worried her acting skills wouldn’t be up to scratch, when she agreed to appear in the Doctor Who Christmas Special.
The classical singer told the Radio Times that she had never acted before and was even more worried when she discovered she would be starring alongside Harry Potter star Michael Gambon.
She said:
“I’ve not done any acting before, so I wasn’t sure if I even could.
“But I read for the part and on my 30th birthday, they called to say I’d got it.”
Katherine added: ” Matt Smith and Michael Gambon have been really encouraging. I can’t wait to see the results.”
“I learned so much from simply watching Michael Gambon, and he was always telling great stories about all the actors he’s worked with. Matt and I would sit and listen to him for hours.”

No comments: