Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear David! (Christmas Wishes)


There was a thread about sending David Christmas wishes and I wrote this... *blushes*


Dear David,

I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a fantastic and happy New Year. May you be the happiest person in the World, for you certainly deserve it. Thank you for everything you've done for us fans... Thank you for all the lovely mentions, for the love you put into your acting, and for all things you make that make us rejoice every single day. I hope you are successful in everything you do, whether it is films, TV shows, audiobooks, theatre plays or just being a wonderful human being, which you already are. I congratulate you for being so down-to-Earth and for being so honest with everybody. Don't ever change, Mr. Tennant. You have the talent and the ability to be one of the best actors ever. Don't ever stop. Spread your talent, let people know how extraordinary you are. Make them as happy as you've made us in these past years (and many more to come). I wish you health, love and everything good this world can offer you. I could not write you a note not mentioning that wonderful Timelord of yours. Let me just say... you were my Doctor. The one and only, the Perfect Doctor. Thank you for the Doctor and for all your other characters. Thank you for making us dream, for making us better people. We are humble and very proud of you, Mr. Tennant. May you and your family have a peaceful evening together this Christmas.

Thank you so much,

Fran

No comments: