Saturday, May 08, 2010

50 Random Questions (as would've been answered by the Tenth Doctor)


 
This is merely fictional. All questions were taken from the Internet and I tried to put as many Ten references as possible. It is explicit that the Doctor is alone and has already heard the Ood's prophecy. There are also references to former companions and several episodes. I had to think up some of the answers myself, so not every answer is a direct link to an episode or, for that matter, a fact.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
On Earth, going through some shops. I do love a little shop.

2. Who are you in love with?
Above all, I'm in love with the universe. The other love is... sealed forever, in a parallel universe. Lived too long.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, God, no! I ate a cockroach once, but it was mandatory. Well, four cockroaches. Well, four cockroaches and a lizard, but it was all part of a rite!

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Only Jack.

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Just 3 hours ago, I told you. Mind you... you should get your eyes checked.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yeah, I don't do everytime, but it tends to get chilly 'round these parts.

7. Do you have a car worth over £2,000?
I had a car once, Bessy. Dunno if she was worth that kind of money in Earth money, but she was priceless to me! Mind you, a Type 40 TT capsule is of no less value... That's my TARDIS. My, erm, spaceship.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
The question is not 'out of town', it's 'out of your galaxy' - when I came back from the shops.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Oh yes!, I had a blast watching 'How To Train Your Dragon'. Tell you what, that's not the way dragons look.

10. Are you hot?
Oh, I don't know, do I?, I'm not exactly GINGER. Ask Minnie.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Banana daquiri. Have you met the French? My GOD, they know how to party!

12. What are you wearing right now?
Brown pinstriped suit, blue shirt, purple tie, cream Converse and my brown coat. And, er... underwear.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
In the times of good old Bessie, I did it myself.

14. Last food you ate?
Bananas. Bananas are good - always take a banana to a party.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Ooh, if you mean Earth time, I was, let's see... in the lost moon of Poosh. There's a thought, it's not lost anymore, is it?

16. Have you bought any clothing items last week?
Not really, no. Oh, wait... no. Wait a minute, I bought a kilt.

17. When was the last time you ran?
Oh, I run all the time. Donna wasn't really into it... I miss her now.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The 2010 Olympics. Oh, you'll cry.

19. What is your favourite animal?
Cats. And dogs with no noses.

20. What's your dream vacation?
Life onboard the TARDIS takes me everywhere.

21. Last person's house you were in?
The house that once belonged to Jackie Tyler.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Oh, that big fella chopped my hand once. I grew it back. Timelord, not witchcraft.

23. Have you been in love?
Yeah... yeah, I have. And that kept me fighting.

24. Last play you saw?
Love's Labour's Lost, by the almighty... Oh, you mean sports? Saw loads of 'em on the Olympics.

25. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my friends... I'm all alone now.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I beg your pardon?

27. What are your plans for tonight?
I'm planning on going to Midnight. Yes, yes, AGAIN. I want to get some of that extonic glass for my TARDIS.

28. Who is the last person you sent a Myspace message or comment to?
I'm afraid I'm not understanding the question, My what? Is that on E-Space?

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Really, just... get your eyes checked, I've already told you.
30. Ever went to camp?
Only back on Gallifrey.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Oh yes, I certainly was, specially at block transfer computation, I was brilliant.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
I don't want to know a thing about the future. I heard a prophecy and that was enough.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
I don't do perfume. It may be potencially harmful in some planets.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Is that a pun of any sort?

35. Where is your best friend?
Long gone.

36. How is your best friend?
Hum, human. Oh, you mean... Right. Blonde, not very tall... She was... she was one of a kind. Just like myself.

37. Do you have a tan?
Nah, not really. The walls of the TARDIS are thick enough not to let sunlight in.

38. What are you listening to right now?
The Music of the Spheres.

39. Do you collect anything?
Memories. And despair. Oh, sorry. Ties. I collect ties.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Erm, according to Donna, that would be Nerys.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Back when I went with Donna to the Shadow Proclamation. Oh, the Shadow Proc... Look, it's a posh name for police.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
YEAH!, crazy straws are super fun.

43. What does your last text message say?
I don't do mobile phones, but if I did it would have said 'Allons-y'!
44. Do you like hot sauce?
The hotter the better, Rose taught me.

45. Last time you took a shower?
Just this morning. Went for a swim in the Medusa Cascade. It wasn't water, but I had to shower afterwards. Sapphires leave my skin itchy.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Nah, I've got a huge closet. It's bigger on the inside, see.

47. What is your heritage?
Oh, I don't know... My water pistol?

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Not anymore.

49. Are you rich?
Ain't got a penny.

50. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Chasing a Graske on the planet Melissa Majoria.

No comments: