Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Barrowman hasn't watched 'Doctor Who'


John Barrowman has admitted that he hasn't watched the new series of Doctor Who.

Barrowman, who has previously appeared in the show as his Torchwood character Captain Jack, explained that he has been too busy to watch Matt Smith on the show.

"I have not seen any of the new Doctor Who," he told Bang Showbiz. "I've been away in the States and because of the filming schedule over there doing Desperate Housewives I wasn't able to sit down and watch it."

However, Barrowman added that he is "excited" about watching the show in the future.

"I have it all on my computer," he said. "I've yet to watch it to get up to date. I'm looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of Who myself.

"I think Matt Smith will add his own kind of personality and cache to being the Doctor. So I'm excited about it and like everybody else out there, they will get on that journey with the Doctor and the Tardis and the assistant. It's not really about who plays it, it's about the programme. I'm looking forward to watching."

Doctor Who continues on Saturday at 6.25pm on BBC One.

No comments: