Sunday, June 20, 2010

Quick update: Exams and updating blog....

Good evening, everybody!

Once again, I have to get away from the computer and focus on studying to my two upcoming exams. Do not worry, I will still upload the blog, but only every now and then: for example, I am planning on updating it Tuesday or Wednesday; I had a few days off, since I had been studying very hard for my first exam - which went well, thank God for that - but because the next ones are a month away, and I want to be as ready as I can possibly be, I have to get away for a bit, like I did two weeks ago.


I hope you don't mind. I'm sure you all understand my situation. My exams are my priority but I will come here whenever I can: afterall, a girl needs to rest, right?

There will be some automatic posts... so stay tuned!

>>> I needed a picture to cheer me up...

Take care,
Fran

No comments: