Friday, June 11, 2010

TARDIS Bracelet Charm: Pictures

Right, I dunno if I've mentioned this before on the blog, but I did mention it on Facebook: I have recently purchased a TARDIS bracelet charm, which is my absolute favourite charm of all the ones I have. I own a Pandora bracelet, which clearly needs no explanation whatsoever - they are extremely popular and, at least for me, they are meaningful. I still haven't finished mine, but there are three or four charms that are Doctor Who related... The show has a great impact in my life and I literally breathe and live Doctor Who. It has opened my eyes to how wonderful our planet is, and how it could be a better place if only people were aware of its beauty and fragility (thank you, Ten).

Here you have some pictures of the TARDIS charm and some other ones. I will post a link to the website where I bought my bracelet. Costumer service is excellent and the charms are not that expensive... Thank you, Annabel, for creating these amazing pieces!



2 comments:

Kate said...

What are the charms???

Unknown said...

The Tardis needs to be on a bead shape with a wormhole at a vanishing point.